Neonatal Resuscitation System
Today's neonatal care has become critical & demanding professional expertise which require current technology support to achieve predicted result. For this, neocare has specially developed neonatal resuscitation system which fulfils basic need of resuscitation.
- Easy access of infant from all sides with thick acrylic collapsible side panels.
- Acrylic baby tray with infant's head up/down facility & foam matteress.
- Provision for positioning X-ray cassetle
- S.S. Tray with slot to use under surface phototherapy
- Swivelling warming source for taking X-ray.
- Consist of CERAMIC INFRA RED/SILICON QUARTZ GLASS HEATER.
- S.S.Reflector with safety grill designed such to achieve uniform temperature & easy cleaning without any electrical shock hazzard.
- Instruction tray pole for infusion pump & I.V. stand
- Examination lamp with sufficient illumination to access accurate infant colour during procedure.
- M.S.Fabrication with power coated paint.
- Mounted on castors for easy mobility.
- Power source : 230 V AC. +-10%, 50Hz
- Light Source : 60 Watts bulb to examine babies
- Heater capacity : 600 Watts
- Power consumption : 800 Watts at 100% heater power
SALIENT FEATURES/SERVO CONTROL MODE
Servo control is an electric feedback system which function as thermostat to maintain a constant temperature at the site of skin probe by regulating the heat output of rediant warmer. Maintain a constant abdominal skin temperature between 36.5 & 37 C is the simplest way to provide a "thermoneutral" environment, minimizing the no. of calories needed to maintain normal body temperature & reducing the risks of cold stress or overheating. servo control is the only acceptable method of heat regulation for the infant cared for under a rediant warmer.
The manual mode allows the warmer to be kept 'baby ready' without nuisance alarms. when needed warmer provides safe, powerful and controlled warming to restore the temperature drop experienced by the baby immediately after delivery.
AIR CONTROL MODE
Air control is an electronic feedback system which functions as a thermostat to maintain a constant temperature of baby cradle by regulating the heat output of rediant. warmer. it also acts as a WATCH DOG as air over temperature cuts off heater even if the warmer is operating in servo mode.
- Oxygen pressure adjustment regulator with hose pipe
- Humidifier bottle
- Reusable silicon patient tubing
- Oxygen flow meter with flow control facility(0-15 Lt/Min)
- Silicon autoclavable resuscition bag(250 ml) with neonatal & infant mask
Electrical operated suction unit with pressure adjustable facility (0-110 mm Hg) with unbrekable & autoclavable jar
Monitors oxygen pressure delivered through resuscitation Bag.
SET TEMPERATURE RANGE
- Resolution : 0.1C SKIN 25C .39 C
- Accuracy : 0.1 C AIR 25 C .39 C
INTUBATION: Laryngoscope with 0 & 1 straight blades. disposable E.T.Tubes with slip joints.
NEOCARE WARMER(With dual probe)
- Skin & Air Temperature displayed individually on 1" bright red LED display
- Three modes of warming i.e.skin, Air & manual
- Programmable heater power & time in manual mode
- individual LED for selection of mode (skin, Air & manual)
- Apgar Timer - Attend baby alarm
- Programmable mute time
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India