- Zenkleen is a mixture of per acetic acid, hydrogen peroxide and acetic acid. It has excellent disinfection property even at very low concentration. It is classified as environmentally safe disinfection
- Because it decomposes in to harmless products oxygen and water after the use. Zenkleen is always used in dilute form. It is a clourless liquid with typical. Acetic acid odor at usage concentration.
- Rapidly kills a broad spectrum of microorganisms,
- Coliforms, yeasts and spores even at low temperature.
- It removes mineral deposits and organic matters.
- Less corrosive to stainless steel at use. Concentration.
- Low foaming.
- Effective up to 8 ph.
- Effective up to temperature range of soc to 40°c.
- Completely biodegradable.
- Easily rinsed by water after use.
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India