Trial Lens Set :-
Trial Lens Sets is suitable for examining refractive errors, such as myopia, hyperopic, astigmatism, presbyopia also for examination of strabismus & color blindness . It is essential for opthalmology protection departments in hospitals, the health care departments in factories , schools and country areas the refraction rooms in glasses shopes, and for physical examination of soldiers and farmers.
- High quality Kashmir Surgical Trial Set.
- Lens power indicator clearly imprinted on each lens rim.
- Light weight , aluminium rims are color-coded for quick , easy identification of lens power , prismatic power and other information.
- Supplied with a compact , easy-to-carry lens storage case.
Trial Lens Set Components :
Sphere 1 pair each : ± 0.12D - ± 20.00D
Lens (148 lenses) 1 pair each : ± 0.12D - ± 6.00D
Cylinder Lens (80 Lenses) 1 pair each : 0.50 + 4.00
Prism Lens (10 Lenses) 1 pair each : ± 5.00 + 12.00
Special Lenses (10 Lenses) 1 pair each : Occluder - 0.00 sphere
1 each : Pin Hole - 1.5 mm (PH 1.5)
Slit - 1.0 mm (SL 1.0)
Maddox Rods - Red (MR)
Green Filter (G)
Maddox Rods - White (MR)
- Trial Lens Set in Aluminium Case KL - 21.010
- Trial Lens Set in Leather Case KL - 21.020
- Trial Lens Set in Wooden Case KL - 21.030
- Trial Lens Set in Red Leather Case KL - 21.040
- 266 Trial Lens Set in Wooden Case KL - 21.100
- 266 Trial Lens Set in Leather Case KL - 21.200
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India