- For physical fitness and body toning exercises
- For muscle toning and creating high level of muscle tone
- For flattening waistline
- For strengthening hips and thighs
- For activating the cardiovascular system
- For reducing weight by burning fat
- For maintaining muscle tone while recuperating from sports injuries
- For helping patients suffering from backache
Guide to Pulley Exercise :-
- Refer to image for visual step by step guide
- Lie flat on the back, 3 feet away from the wall with legs stretched out.
- Attach the pair of double loops to the foot and ankle region and clasp the other two loops with your hands.
- The pulleys are suspended in the air with the aid of a cord which is fastened to any door handle or hook on the wall.
- Pull the two cords attached to your hands.
- Do not bend your knees.
- Your legs will automatically lift up gradually to a perpendicular position.
- Your body may tilt slightly to one side. This will stabilize in time.
- Start with the cycling movement first, with one arm and one leg in motion at a time.
- Then both arms and legs in motion at a time.
- A good exercise for those having heavy waist, hips or thighs.
- Do not bend your legs or elbows.
- A good posture exerciser.
- Do not exceed more than 15 times a day.
- Also helps patients suffering from backache.
- Consult your doctor.
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India