- ENT Surgical Instrument
Bronchoscopy is a diagnostic examination of the major air passages of the lungs it is done so that your chest physician can look inside your lungs. Long tubular instrument with a fiber optic light at time tip that is inserted through the windpipe and branchial tubes to examine these structure. By passing other instrument through it. foreign bodies and obstructons can be removed and tissue or secretions may be removed for microscopic observation.
CONSISTING OFBronchoscope tube with suction channel and air inflation device. within fiber optic light transmission, inflation bulb, insulated cannula for suction and coagulation
- Fiberoptic bronchoscope large PR-19.010
- Fiberoptic Bronchoscope medium PR-19.011
- Fibreoptic bronchoscope small PR-19.012
Esophagoscope tube with suction and air inflation device. With fiberoptic light transmission inflation bulb.
Insulated cannula for suction and coagulation.
- Fiberoptic esophagoscope large PR-19.013
- Fibreoptic esophagoscope medium PR-19.014
- Fibreoptic esophagoscope small PR-19.015
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India