- Is effective as a topical skin and wound cleaner.
- Bactericidal effect may be seen after 6 hours of usage .
- Efficacy improves with repeated usage.' its acute oral toxicity is lower than the most commonly used qac, benzalkonium chloride.' stable and not flammable.' since it is water-based, it can break through dirt .' no drying action on skin like alco hol.
- No sensitization reported.
- Does not require rinsing before and after application. No harsh effect on industrial floor wax, paint, and materials.
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India