VISSCO Multipurpose Restraint Strap 1113 to ensure optimum precision and to eliminate patient injury during a surgical procedure, medical safety straps can be used.Patient safety straps help to immobilize the patient during anesthesia and surgery to provide anesthesiologists and physicians with unobstructed access to the surgical site , while preventing the potential nerve damage and muscle soreness that can come with improper patient positioning.
Some restless or confused patients may need restraints to prevent them from getting out of bed before recovery, reducing the chance of falling and injury. Restraints are also utilized for patients being transported on stretchers to diminish the risk of falling off the stretcher.
Multipurpose restraint strap connected to the bed frame limits patients from moving or flailing around their arms and legs. Two-point restraints are utilized to restrain either the legs or the arms. An added waist belt to limit patients from throwing their trunk or body around in a harmful way.
- Soft Padding
- Ergonomic Fit
WHEN TO USE:-
- Spinal nerve root impingement.
- Joint hypo mobility Degenerative joint disease Extrinsic muscle spasm and muscle guarding Disco genic pain Compression fracture.
- Low back pain.
HOW TO WORK:-
- The pelvic traction belt includes a circumferential section for encircling the pelvic area of the wearer.
- The circumferential section has opposing end portions, constituting the front of the circumferential section when being worn, and a back portion intermediate at the end sections.
- The traction straps included as an integral part of the back portion, transmit the longitudinal traction force through the pelvic area to the spinal
PURPOSE OF A PT BELT:-
The pelvic traction belt includes a circumferential section for encircling the pelvic area of the wearer, with the circumferential section having opposing end portions, constituting the front of the circumferential section when being worn and a back portion intermediate the end sections. The traction straps included as an integral part of the back portion , transmits the longitudinal traction force through the pelvic area to the spinal column.
The foam padded pelvic traction belt, designed to give traction to the lower spine, including the lumbar and sacroilac areas.
washable in cold water and mild detergent no ironing
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India