Laryngoscopes conventional (trupti blades with flexible articulating tip)
- Articulating tip provides precise control to elevate the epiglottis.
- Channel to help visualize the epiglottis & facilitate the insertion of an E/T tube
- Unobstructed view
- Unique anti-seize spring action
- optional smooth action
- precision made for ruggedness & high quality
- Full stainless steel construction
- conventional lamp type
- fits on all hook on handles
- unbeatable value for money - every private practicing anaesthesiologist, nursing & hospital can afford to buy.
The handle shown in the picture is said separately. There is no need to purchase any extra or special handle, as your existing hook-on handle can be used
| SIZE||USE ||LENGTH ||CODE(shiny) ||CODE(matt) |
| 2|| child||100 mm ||6122 ||6122 M |
| 3 || adult||130 mm||6123 ||6123 M |
| 4|| large adult|| 155 mm||6124 ||6124 M |