Laryngoscopes conventional (trupti blades with flexible articulating tip)
- Articulating tip provides precise control to elevate the epiglottis.
- Channel to help visualize the epiglottis & facilitate the insertion of an E/T tube
- Unobstructed view
- Unique anti-seize spring action
- optional smooth action
- precision made for ruggedness & high quality
- Full stainless steel construction
- conventional lamp type
- fits on all hook on handles
- unbeatable value for money - every private practicing anaesthesiologist, nursing & hospital can afford to buy.
The handle shown in the picture is said separately. There is no need to purchase any extra or special handle, as your existing hook-on handle can be used
|2||child||100 mm||6122||6122 M|
|3||adult||130 mm||6123||6123 M|
|4||large adult||155 mm||6124||6124 M|
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India