Keratometer is the world wide standard for manual measurement of corneal curvatures. Measures concave surfaces for contact lens fitting. Both major and minor meridians can be measured once the major axis is located. Easy elevation and lowering allows quick patient positioning. Other features include engraved focusing scale. coincidence focusing system. single position measurement in both meridians.
Power Range :-
36 D to 52 D Radius Range ; 6.49 mm to 9.39 mm Accuracy : 0.12 D
Dial Readings are shown in both diopters and millimeters for maximum convenience. convening both corneal and contact lens measurement. Supplied with dust cover and spare bulb.
* Features :-
- Both major and minor meridians can be measured once major axis is located.
- Accurate measurement of corneal curvatures.
- Allows subjective reviews of corneal surface.
- Measures concave surfaces for contact lens fitting.
- Requires no patient response or judgement.
- Easy elevation and lowering allows quick patient positioning.
- Coincidence focusing system.
- Engraved focusing scale on eyepiece.
- Dual eye level sighting for vertical measurement.
- Single position measurement in both mendians.
- Dial readings are shown in both diopters and millimeters for maximum convenience, covering
- Both corneal and contact lens measurement.
- Clear, uniform illuminated mires.
- Accurate to 012 D from 36 D to 52 D.
* Specification :-
- Length 19 inches
- Height 16 inches
- Width 7 inches
- Weight 18 kg
- Color Black or White
- Power Supply Ac 220 - 240 volts , Optional 110 v - 130 v AC
- Standard Accessories Dust cover and One Spare Lamp
- Optional Accessories Tripod Stand / Motorized instrument Table
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India