Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
It is widely used in institute and laboratory to observe and identify the structure of various metal and alloy
- Trinocular head inclined at 30, interpupillary 48-75 mm
- High point, extra wide filed eyepiece EW 10*20
- PLAN Achromatic objective 4*/0.1/infinite/- WD 25.4 mm, 10/0.25/infinite , WD 11.0mm, 20*/0.40/infinite WD6.0 mm, 40*/0.60/infinite/- WD3.7mm
- Quintuple nosepiece
- Plain stage 160*250 mm ; 10mm, 15mm, 25mm.
- Coaxial course and fine adjustable, vertical objective movement, coarse stroke : 37.7 mm per Rotation, fine stroke : 0.2 mm per rotation
- Kohler illumination : Halogen lamp 6V 30W
- Filter : Blue, yellow, green and ground glass
- optional : COSLAB image analysis software for metallurgical microscope.
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India