Indirect opthalmoscope :-
Binocular Indirect Opthalmoscope is an excellent instrument for all standard applications as well as with uncooperative pediatric patients & in case where the papillary diameter is less than 4 mm. The need for pupillary dilatation is virtually obviated when using the SPF-capability of this dual purpose clinical instrument.
* Features :-
- Soft, comfortable headband with cushions, adjustable for height and width.
- Aluminium frame, durable and dust - proof.
- 3 different apertures, integrated red-free and cobalt blue filters.
- Instant adjustable for any pupil size.
- Ensures maximum comfort in long-term use.
- Also available in fiber Optic system.
* Contents :-
One condensing Lens & carrying case, Teaching Mirror, Scleral Depressor, Fundus Chart and One spare lamp.
- Fiber Optic Indirect Opthalmoscope with C-594 & C-450 KL - 19.010
- Fiber Optic Indirect Opthalmoscope with C-594 & C-450 KL - 19.020
- Fiber Optic Indirect Opthalmoscope KL - 19.011
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India