Flexible Spring Tip Marked & Without Marked Metalic Guide Wire
Flexible Spring Tip Marked & Without Marked Metalic Guide Wire :
- Used to Guide Esophageal Dilators for Dilatation
- Specially Designed Flexible Atraumatic Tip, Diameter - 2.0 mm.
- Spring Base and Metalic Wire Shaft are interlocked.
- Joint of Spring and Wire Shaft is Tapered to Stop Guide Wire Stucking in the Dilator.
- Smooth Surface finish offers easy passage through Dilator Lumen During Dilatation Procedure.
- Marking in Ascending order after every 20 cm.
- Availability - Non Sterile, Single Use.
- Can be Sterile EO on Request.
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India