- Chlorhexidene gluconate- 7.S%v/v,cetramide- is%w/v.
- Isopropylalcohol - 7% v/v
- Sodium nitrate (0.4% w/v) should be added to the solution to prevent rusting. The solution should be changed at weekly intervals
- Syringes and needles which have been immersed in the solution should be rinsed very carefully with sterile water before use for spinal injection
- Instruments containing mirrors or other cemented g lass components should not be immersed in cetrasepthc solutions.
- Prolonged immersion of rubber appliances in solutions
- Prepared from cetrasept-hc is not recommended
- Pro longed and repeated application to the skin is not advisable as hyper-sensitivity may occur.
- Cetrasept -hc is not compatible with anionic detergents it's anti-micro bial activity may diminish in their presence.
Happy Home, 1st floor, B/H RMC, Kanak Road, 23, Karanpara, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India